1. NO PURCHASE NECESSARY. A purchase will not increase your chance of winning a prize.
2. Sweepstakes Period: The “Super Clean Giveaway”(“Sweepstakes”) hosted by Ry The Car Guy (“host”) and Super Clean (“Sponsor”) begins on December 10st, 2021 at 6:00 PM Eastern Time and ends on December 17th, 2021 (the “Sweepstakes Period”).
3. Eligibility: Entry into the Sweepstakes is open only to permanent legal residents of the 50 United States and Washington, D.C. who are 18 years or older at time of entry who have an active email account during the Sweepstakes Period (“Entrant”). By entering the Sweepstakes, each Entrant voluntarily agrees to abide by and be bound by these Official Rules and the decisions of the host or sponsor, which shall be final and binding in all matters relating to the Sweepstakes. The Sweepstakes is VOID WHERE PROHIBITED BY LAW.
4. How to Enter Sweepstakes: Visit and complete the entry form. No more than one entry per Entrant per email address are allowed.
5. Prize Drawing: The potential winning Entrant(s) of the prizes described in Rule 6 below will be randomly drawn after assigning sequential numbers, beginning with one (1), to each eligible entry form and ending with the highest number corresponding to the total number of all entries received. Then a random drawing of one (1) number will be conducted by host once the sweepstakes period as passed.
6. Prize: This winner of the sweepstakes will receive one (1) bottle of Original Super Clean and (1) can of Super Clean Aerosol. All prizes will be awarded according to these Official Rules provided a sufficient quantity of qualifying entries are received and the prizes are claimed properly in accordance with these Official Rules. Prizes are awarded “as is” and are not redeemable for cash.
7. Winning Entrant’s Notification: Host will post winner within five (5) business days of the drawing where entrant is identified as a potential winner, Entrant must log into their email account used to enter the Giveaway and provide information requested by the Host, specifically a valid US mailing address.
To claim a prize, the potential winning Entrant must return the requested information within (5) days of host’s notification email or the prize will be forfeited. If any prize notification cannot be delivered for any reason, the potential prize will be forfeited. Any forfeited prize(s) will be awarded to an alternate winner in a random drawing from among the remaining entries. All prizes will be awarded. Host and sponsor shall have no liability for any winner notification that is lost, intercepted, or not received by the potential winning Entrant for any reason, including but not limited to account closed, account inactive, or the unavailability of internet access or service. (*Winning depends on host’s verification of Entrant’s eligibility and Entrant’s timely response to host’s communication and submittal of verification information.)
8. Consent to Publicity: A potential winning Entrant’s acceptance of the prize constitutes permission for the Sponsor to use said Entrant’s complete name and address (city and state only) on a worldwide basis, and in all forms of media (including but not limited to the Hosts/Sponsor’s website and social media), without limitation, further notice, compensation, or any time constraints. Winning any prize is contingent upon fulfilling all requirements of these Official Rules, including Sponsor’s verification of Entrant’s eligibility.
9. Liability Release: Participation in the Sweepstakes and (if applicable) acceptance of a prize constitutes each Entrant’s agreement to hold harmless host, sponsor, and the officers, directors, employees, and agents of the foregoing from and against any injuries, losses or damages of any kind arising in any way from or in connection with their participation in this Sweepstakes, or the acceptance, possession or use/misuse of any prize (if applicable), or their participation in prize-related activities (if applicable). BY YOUR VOLUNTARY ENTRY INTO THE SWEEPSTAKES, YOU AGREE, TO THE EXTENT ALLOWED BY APPLICABLE LAW, THAT IN NO EVENT WILL THE RELEASED PARTIES BE RESPONSIBLE OR LIABLE FOR ANY DAMAGES OR LOSSES OF ANY KIND, INCLUDING DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL OR PUNITIVE DAMAGES, ARISING IN ANY WAY FROM OR IN CONNECTION WITH YOUR PARTICIPATION IN THIS SWEEPSTAKES OR ACCEPTANCE OR USE OF ANY PRIZE YOU MAY BE AWARDED. SOME JURISDICTIONS MAY NOT ALLOW LIMITATIONS OR EXCLUSION OF LIABILITY FOR INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, SO SOME OF THE ABOVE LIMITATIONS OR EXCLUSIONS MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU.
10. Host and sponsor are not responsible for: (a) entries that are (i) not received or delayed in delivery (ii) received but with errors; damage; defects, omissions, alterations, or that are illegible; or those not submitted as specifically stated in these Official Rules; (b) any problems or malfunctions that result in entries being deleted, misdirected or intercepted; (c) communication failures, destruction or unauthorized access to an Entrant’s computer, telephonic, or internet connection devices; (d) any problems, malfunctions, failed or unavailable hardware, network, software, or telephone transmissions; (e) damage to an Entrant’s or any person’s computer or telephonic device and/or its/their contents or any loss or damage to functionality; (f) damage or alteration to the Entrant’s email account, (g) causes beyond the Sponsor’s reasonable control that jeopardize the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of this Sweepstakes; (h) incorrect or inaccurate entry information whether caused by Entrants or by any of the equipment or programming associated with or utilized in the Sweepstakes; (i) any typographical or other error in the printing or advertising of the offer, administration or execution of the Sweepstakes, or in the announcement of winning Entrants; (j) malfunctions or interference resulting from illicit, malicious or injurious code (including but not limited to computer or telephonic viruses, worms, and denial of service attacks); or (k) cheating or fraud by any Entrant. If for any reason the Sweepstakes cannot be executed as planned, including but not limited to transmission failure, infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorized intervention, fraud, technical failures, or any other causes beyond the control of Sponsor that corrupt or affect the security, administration, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of the Sweepstakes, or if the Sweepstakes is compromised or becomes technically corrupted in any way, electronically or otherwise, host reserves the right, in their sole discretion, to cancel, modify or terminate the Sweepstakes and reserve the right, but shall not be obligated, to select the winners from among all eligible, non-suspect entries received prior to the time/date such action was taken. Sponsor reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to disqualify and prosecute any individual who tampers with or attempts to tamper with the entry process or enters using any automatic programmed entry duplication method or third-party entry service.
CAUTION: ANY ATTEMPT BY ANY PERSON TO DELIBERATELY DAMAGE ANY WEB SITE OR OTHERWISE CORRUPT THE SWEEPSTAKES OR TO UNDERMINE THE LEGITIMATE OPERATION OF THE SWEEPSTAKES MAY BE A VIOLATION OF CRIMINAL AND CIVIL LAWS. SHOULD SUCH AN ATTEMPT BE MADE, SPONSOR RESERVES THE RIGHT TO DISQUALIFY, PROSECUTE AND/OR SEEK DAMAGES FROM ANY SUCH PERSON TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW.
11. Dispute Resolution: By entering, you agree that: (a) any and all disputes, claims and causes of action arising out of, or connected with, this Sweepstakes or any prize awarded shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action.
In the event there is a discrepancy or inconsistency between disclosures or other statements contained in any Sweepstakes-related materials and the terms and conditions of these Official Rules, these Official Rules shall prevail, govern and control.
The invalidity or unenforceability of any provision of these Official Rules shall not affect the validity or enforceability of any other provision. In the event that any provision is determined to be invalid or otherwise unenforceable or illegal, these Official Rules shall otherwise remain in effect and shall be construed in accordance with their terms as if the invalid or illegal provision were not contained herein.
12. All intellectual property related to the prizes in this Sweepstakes is property of the host/sponsor according to brand.
13. This contest is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with email providers. Internet connection and data rates may apply and are not the responsibility or Sponsor.